VikingHorde

A rant or story about all sorts of things. All true stories!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Langdon, North Dakota, United States

I are awesome

04 February 2007

The Car of the Future - Today!


I have purchased an automobile. Now I can once again properly show my disdain for this world by filling is with my exhaust and the rubber from my tires. See you in hell Winnipeg Transit. Ask me of my opinion on Winnipeg Transit and I will show the blackest darkest hatred that resides within mine own heart. A pox on thee! How many times have I been partially frozen waiting in vain for the welfare limousine to come forth and save my flesh from the ravages of an arctic airmass. Death to the evil one! I only need a few repairs and then I can legally be on the road again instead of always relying on everyone else to carry my ass like some pauper. Ahh, in some small way I feel that much closer to retirement and then the time when I cast off the shackles of this life of suffering and lose that constant vibration of anxiety in my heart. The sweet joy of silence. But for now the clanging in my core continues unabated. This is my progression. One step. A fully functioning automobile. It was only $500 too! This would be a whole lot easier if some one would just give me free money to get what I need. It works for politicians, why not me? Lucky bastards. Yes, I know I shouldn't sink to their level but it would be so nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet ride ;) You should seriously consider duct taping a big wing on it and adding some flashing neons.. you know it only makes it cooler yo. Oh hey and next time you have a big gulp, make sure to save the cup. A bit of metalic spraypaint and you've got a ghetto performance exhaust.

26 April, 2007 22:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Red Ensign Brigade