VikingHorde

A rant or story about all sorts of things. All true stories!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Langdon, North Dakota, United States

I are awesome

28 February 2007

Brown Folk Love Superstore


Has anyone else noticed that brown folk love Superstore. Seriously, what's the appeal here? It just hit me tonight while shopping that the most brown folk I see during any day is at Superstore. Any location, including Extra Foods. They wander the aisles, the women looking afraid, the men, expressionless and the children playing video games in the electronics department. Not even close to the situation at Safeway or Sobeys. Its confusing. The brown folk of my neighbourhood love the Superstore and I only somewhat enjoy it. They are the moth and Superstore the flame. I will continue to ponder this anomaly until I find the secret. I will prevail. After I solve this riddle I will cure the cold, AIDS and glaucoma... I'll probably need some help, Carmen. Are you almost done your homework? Call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Red Ensign Brigade