VikingHorde

A rant or story about all sorts of things. All true stories!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Langdon, North Dakota, United States

I are awesome

29 April 2007

Time to Hit the Old Dusty Trail


Well, it's about that time again. Time to find a new job. I've been a driver now for over a year. Longest job I've had. Friday afternoon I was informed that starting Monday, I will be required to stay out until all my deliveries are finished. That means that if people in the warehouse dick around and take too long to load the van on a busy day, I have to continue with my deliveries regardless of how long it takes. So when I get back, everyone has gone home and I get the shaft. That's how the old guy there does it so that's how I should have to do it. Uh, blow me. So I've got my résumé updated and I'm applying for jobs this weekend. There's only so much crap I'm will to deal with before I give the old one finger salute. I want a job were I can go home and forget about it at a decent hour. So far I've applied at a candle factory and a North End florist's shop. So if anyone knows of a job that doesn't involve holding a shovel and walking behind an elephant, give me a heads up. The sooner the better, before I go postal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Red Ensign Brigade